Effective Date: March 22, 2023
Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- Cookies: Cookies are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Log files: Log files track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- Web beacons, tags, and pixels: These are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you use the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your browsing activity and any search terms or keywords that you enter into the Site. We refer to this information as “Usage Information.”
We collect Usage Information using the following technologies:
- Proxy server logs: We maintain logs of all requests made through our proxy servers. These logs include your IP address, the time and date of your request, the URL you requested, and other information about your request.
- Web form submissions: If you use any web forms on the Site, we collect any information that you provide to us through those forms.
- Third-party analytics: We use third-party analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, to collect information about your use of the Site. These tools may collect information about your device and browser, your IP address, and your interactions with the Site.
Use of Information
We use the information that we collect to operate, maintain, and improve the Site and our services, to personalize your experience on the Site, and to communicate with you about the Site and our services.
We may also use the information that we collect to:
- Provide and improve our services;
- Monitor and analyze trends and usage of the Site;
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests;
- Communicate with you about the Site and our services;
- Prevent and detect fraud, abuse, and other illegal activity;
- Enforce our policies and agreements;
- Comply with legal obligations; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
Sharing of Information
We may also share your information with third parties if we believe that disclosure is necessary to:
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal process, or government requests;
- Enforce our policies and agreements, including investigation of any potential violation;
- Protect the rights, property, and safety of ourselves, our users, or others.
We may also share your information with third parties in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets.
Security of Information
We take reasonable measures to protect the information that we collect from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security of your information.
Retention of Information
We retain the information that we collect for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
You have certain rights with respect to the information that we collect about you, including:
- The right to access and obtain a copy of your information;
- The right to have your information deleted or corrected;
- The right to object to the processing of your information;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your information;
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact information provided below.